Thursday, August 23, 2012

lion king

hakuna matata!

what's now?



Remember hakuna matata? hahaha that's a soundtrack of Lion King, a classic movie from disney on 1994, yeey I was a year!
I watched this movie with my brother, not in 94, but sure, after 96 because he was born on 96, maybe 97 or 98. But I can't forget them! I like the relationship beetwen son and father. Simba and Mufasa. Mufasa was the king of the kingdom. Africa? Haha! The kingdom was so beautiful, the animals there had a good respect to their king. But Scar, Mufasa's brother wanted to be a king. In various ways he tried to killed Mufasa and someday he had a chance to killed him. Mufasa fell from the edge because of him, yes, he killed Mufasa, then he asked Simba to leave the kingdom.

First time I saw this I cried. My brother cried, too. Tapi kita suka sekali sama Simba kecil, how cute haha.




No comments:

Post a Comment